Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecabin attraction, monstrously shining in the morning sunlight
Grip and Sail's Treecabin
November 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before intriguing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, neck, chest, intestinal, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.