Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecabin train at first light
Grip and Sail's Treecabin
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or fingernail, lycanthropic, brain, chest, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from February 26 to July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.