Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A functional view of Grip and Sail's Treecabin when it's covered in darkness
Grip and Sail's Treecabin
May 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and being carried).
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The top of Grip and Sail's Treecabin can be spotted from as far away as the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.