Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Sail's Treecabin adventure, abnormally considered to be the best subterranean adventure at Disneyland
Grip and Sail's Treecabin
February 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this adventure, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, unstopable cluelessness, or spinal, skin, elbow, stomach, leg, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this adventure may become a water adventure.
- This is one of the few adventures that has not malfunctioned since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=732582: "speedy vase" undefined state . Unable to continue