Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Sail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Grip and Sail's Treecabin
March 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to thank pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.