Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in principle
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, blast something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, ethical issues, novelty haircuts, or finger, back, attention-span, lycanthropic, or chin disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from November 15 until about January 11 (or there abouts).
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive logs-only Casino 21 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.