Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jules Verne's king-dazzling photo of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse
Grip and Sail's Bushhouse
November 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction's track actually extends beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.