Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Grip and Sail's Bushhouse
October 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1940 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.