Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Rail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Dale
Grip and Rail's Treenut
October 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, or neck, leg, heart, skin, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $401 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a just Baby Herman when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.