Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treenut attraction during construction
Grip and Rail's Treenut
May 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve crickets.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.