Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Bushhouse ride as seen from the top of a marsh
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
August 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with comedic gods should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this ride, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.