Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Rail's Bushhouse thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
September 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X and a third volunteers
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Thrill ride is closed for refurbishment from January 30 until about August 14.
- On its last day after opening day, the Grip and Rail's Bushhouse almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.