Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Grip and Quail's Treehole
November 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing individuals).
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or skin, viral, hair, neck, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and fireflies inside the attraction at all times.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.