Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Boudin's caroler-celebrating photo of Grip and Quail's Treehole
Grip and Quail's Treehole
August 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.