Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Treehole attraction during construction
Grip and Quail's Treehole
April 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- There is a hidden changing room adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.