Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's crayon-sneaking photo of Grip and Quail's Planthouse
Grip and Quail's Planthouse
July 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by "Plucky Parade" web site)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Quail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- This dark ride was occasionally sponsored by Gravestone of Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.