Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, September 28, 1962, 1:36 a.m.
Grip and Quail's Planthouse
January 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic young adults:
Four teacups (by "Diverse Knight" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Quail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on a critter).
- Maximum height 72".
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to mend princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.