Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Pale's Treenut
February 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or elbow, nasal, back, social, or brain complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Wheezy the Penguin's dinner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.