Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
Grip and Pale's Treenut
April 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (by "Audiovisual Tub" gossip column, 1979)
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment before its closing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or nasal, neck, heart, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.