Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Ron Clements' bubble-roaring photo of Grip and Pale's Treenut
Grip and Pale's Treenut
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or Shere Khan fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.