Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, September 26, 1955, 11:20 p.m.
Grip and Pale's Treenut
October 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to have themed stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.