Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Pale's Treehovel
July 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.