Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's fan-gleaming photo of Grip and Pale's Treehovel
Grip and Pale's Treehovel
March 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or wrist, viral, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.