Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Grip and Pale's Treehovel
December 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and stubborn).
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a wicked attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.