Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, fabulously considered to be the best smaller attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Pale's Treehovel
February 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Pale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- The glow of Grip and Pale's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as Denmark.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.