Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Pale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Goofy
Grip and Pale's Treecabin
October 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Pale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders can't get stuck on this attraction for an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.