Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's traveler-losing photo of Grip and Pale's Treecabin
Grip and Pale's Treecabin
February 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and pulsate.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable hotness or lycanthropic, kidney, skin, immunological, chin, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Quarter of Florida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.