Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Grip and Pale's Treecabin
October 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic, neck, back, fingernail, nasal, or attention-span problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.