Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A striped view of Grip and Pale's Smokehouse when it's covered in engagement
Grip and Pale's Smokehouse
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.