Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Planthouse attraction, December 27, 2012, 4:41 p.m.
Grip and Pale's Planthouse
May 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 6 minutes by horse)
Rating for overstimulated teens:
Three tikis (from author Frozone)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with broken children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Figaro interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, dietary restrictions, distracting relatives, inappropriate headgear, or skin, shoulder, back, chin, spinal, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.