Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Grip and Pale's Planthouse when it's hidden in fog
Grip and Pale's Planthouse
August 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from stomach, shoulder, attention-span, wrist, personal, or romantic issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.