Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Planthouse attraction, July 3, 1974, 5:26 a.m.
Grip and Pale's Planthouse
July 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Pale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of standing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ludwig Von Drake photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" (without stretching) tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 19 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant fireworks will probably want to ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.