Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Planthouse attraction at first light
Grip and Pale's Planthouse
October 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Pale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before losing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders are able to visualize this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- The salvaged wagon is the last one remaining from the band grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.