Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Pale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Grip and Pale's Nuthouse
November 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and lasers (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at most times.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Thumper's owl.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.