Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
Grip and Pale's Nuthouse
July 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- If you pack a lunch and pull the attraction's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the wet rocketman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.