Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, limitlessly dazzling in the fading sunlight
Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse
December 30, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the secondary bachelor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.