Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse
April 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before spring break, this dark ride will be full of punkers.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or skin or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen repairs from March 28 through September 20.
- In 1962, this dark ride was rethemed to insert artwork from the popular "Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.