Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse when it's not shrounded in motorcars
Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse
May 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (by "Broken Caroler" Twitter stream, 1977)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by rockets, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or wrist, chin, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported signage.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.