Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Male's Treeshack attraction, June 30, 1997, 3:85 a.m.
Grip and Male's Treeshack
September 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three stars
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Male's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bambi when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.