Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
Grip and Male's Treehut
December 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Male's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was Rapunzel's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.