Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Male's Treehut
July 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Male's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with dimes.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, hair, wrist, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park near which an animatronic Fess Parker can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.