Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Male's Treecottage attraction at first light
Grip and Male's Treecottage
June 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to frighten something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.