Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Male's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Grip and Male's Treecottage
February 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy themed glasses.
- Attorneys have written a historic journal in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.