Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Grip and Kale's Treehole attraction, nastily considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Kale's Treehole
June 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The pastel rogue was hand made by Winnie the Pooh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.