Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Kale's Treehole
May 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Kale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and wearing battles).
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.