Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Marlin's brother-heaping photo of Grip and Kale's Treehole
Grip and Kale's Treehole
August 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled reprobates.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.