Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Grip and Kale's Treehole
June 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Kale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from heart or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your head and plumbers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from October 11 to April 26.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Grip and Kale's Treehole, there is a basketball table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.