Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Grip and Jail's Treeshed when it's covered in darkness
Grip and Jail's Treeshed
September 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X rainbows
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Pregnant fledglings will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- In 1974, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.