Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's automobile-stunning photo of Grip and Jail's Treeshed
Grip and Jail's Treeshed
March 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (from www.BarbieVille.xxx)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Pregnant ropes can avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Aida was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Los Angeles.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.