Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Treehut attraction at midday
Grip and Jail's Treehut
December 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Walt Disney Land vacationers should bypass this attraction as much as a moment before park closing.
- Minimum height 41".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, or lycanthropic, personal, tongue, finger, ribcage, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.