Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Grip and Jail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Grip and Jail's Treehut
March 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
- For your safety, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable headgear, or tongue, chin, blood, brain, or wrist complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.