Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's reed-striking photo of Grip and Jail's Treehut
Grip and Jail's Treehut
July 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Belle was on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.