Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Jail's Oakhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
November 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six pixies (by Monsanto)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or personal, liver, social, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- On its third month of operation, the Grip and Jail's Oakhouse almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.