Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
May 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction after brunch.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and being carried).
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.