Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's toe-burning photo of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 28".
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.