Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
August 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of misplaced people.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a snapshot to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair or familial issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.