Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's bathed in darkness
Grip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the summer, this adventure will be full of Shriners.
- After riding this adventure, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Below this adventure can be found the expensive initiates-only Club 35 cloakroom -- the only place in a volcano where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.