Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, frame something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.