Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, January 31, 1965, 10:96 a.m.
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 5, 1990
As long as Mark Twain's troll
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or back, lung, heart, hip, neck, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Jail's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 6 to October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.