Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Grip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from November 15 through March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.