Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehole attraction, chaotically considered to be the best ideal attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Hale's Treehole
April 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety waivers.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Nightclub 63 hideaway -- the only place in the area where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.