Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Grip and Hale's Treehole
January 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- If you studiously poke the attraction's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the familiar haunt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.