Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehole experience as seen from the top of Main Street
Grip and Hale's Treehole
February 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this experience.
- Before riding this experience, you'll want to try something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.