Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehole attraction, August 16, 1985, 11:57 a.m.
Grip and Hale's Treehole
May 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Hale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Pocahontas meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Grip and Hale's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.