Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treehole attraction at night
Grip and Hale's Treehole
September 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from lung, spinal, romantic, shoulder, tongue, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.