Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Hale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Grip and Hale's Treecabin
July 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to buy themed windows.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no bars used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.