Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Hale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Grip and Hale's Treecabin
November 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (from www.DLGuitarist.net, 1998)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Grip and Hale's Treecabin can be viewed from as far away as Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.