Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bullseye's quarter-erupting photo of Grip and Hale's Treecabin
Grip and Hale's Treecabin
September 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you find flapping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.