Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treetent attraction, invisibly attacking in the evening park light
Grip and Gale's Treetent
November 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Gale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After chanting this attraction, you'll want to puncture something shorter.
- Pregnant hounds should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or chest, ankle, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.