Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treetent attraction at first light
Grip and Gale's Treetent
June 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Gale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the high-grossing "Grip and Gale's Treetent" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.