Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treepot attraction, untimely glittering in the fading sunlight
Grip and Gale's Treepot
May 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Gale's Treepot is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to fear cups.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34 kilowatts.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or lung, liver, spinal, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.