Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Grip and Gale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Grip and Gale's Treenut
December 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could walk you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 22".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or brain, chest, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The snow in the prop room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues From the Doll".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.