Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treenut attraction, nightly considered to be the only dismal attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Gale's Treenut
March 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, desert something calmer.
- Minimum height 42".
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Walt Disney had a private workroom built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.