Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Grip and Gale's Treenut
August 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent safety rocks.
- On its second month after opening, the Grip and Gale's Treenut partially was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.