Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treenest attraction during construction
Grip and Gale's Treenest
February 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nine princesses (according to "The Nut" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so portentous, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing during lunch.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- One of the bats was said to look like Robin Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.