Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chernabog's giraffe-pouring photo of Grip and Gale's Treenest
Grip and Gale's Treenest
November 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Gale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this experience.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- The sailor in the carriage room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Beyond the Film".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.