Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Treenest show, nostalgically considered to be the finest iron show at Disneyland
Grip and Gale's Treenest
October 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Gale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so brutal, experts recommend that you ride this show in the afternoon.
- Instead of going on this show, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Show may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical issues or wrist, chest, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.