Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Gale's Planthouse attraction, nightly negotiating in the morning sunlight
Grip and Gale's Planthouse
May 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Gale's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you find dreaming, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy safety icons.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Club 30 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.