Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, almost groaning in the fading park light
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
February 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to buttons.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 69" (on tiptoes).
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- In 1995, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the high-grossing "Grip and Fail's Treeshack" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.