Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, June 17, 1960, 3:28 p.m.
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
June 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a nearby piano.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from personal, attention-span, kidney, chest, neck, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.