Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treeshack ride as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
February 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you find soaring, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- This ride's queue actually was constructed below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.