Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Treeshack attraction at midday
Grip and Fail's Treeshack
May 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and pathetic).
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections or hip, kidney, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from April 17 to August 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.