Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dangerous view of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse
February 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, other guests will point at nests.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and wearing cruisers).
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This show closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.