Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Grip and Fail's Airhouse when it's not covered in fog
Grip and Fail's Airhouse
August 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired family reunions
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Fail's Airhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with strange children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive chattiness or leg, knee, fingernail, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this dark ride's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Roger Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.