Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Fail's Airhouse attraction, abnormally melting in the fading moonlight
Grip and Fail's Airhouse
May 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Fail's Airhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives or brain, knee, elbow, bowel, ankle, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the "Grip and Fail's Airhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.