Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's tourist-helping photo of Grip and Fail's Airhouse
Grip and Fail's Airhouse
December 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Fail's Airhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, trendy clothing, or romantic, chin, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.