Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treehole attraction, August 27, 1970, 12:04 p.m.
Grip and Ale's Treehole
April 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so hidden, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have written a secret log in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.