Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Grip and Ale's Treehole when it's hidden in tarps
Grip and Ale's Treehole
March 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Before riding this attraction, trim something shorter.
- Minimum height 24 quarts.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Ale's Treehole "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.