Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Ale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Grip and Ale's Treehole
December 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to elephants.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Dale photo area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from September 26 to October 1.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.