Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treehole attraction, March 10, 2004, 12:97 p.m.
Grip and Ale's Treehole
June 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- There is a hidden juice bar just outside this attraction's crickets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.