Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Grip and Ale's Treehole when it's hidden in fog
Grip and Ale's Treehole
July 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this show last thing after lunch.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.