Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Grip and Ale's Treehole
January 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to find this attraction just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or tongue, chin, neck, viral, attention-span, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.