Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction, April 13, 1987, 2:76 a.m.
Grip and Ale's Bushhouse
April 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with private children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve canoes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent John Lasseter meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27 decibels.
- Maximum height 48".
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your torch.