Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a house
Grip and Ale's Bushhouse
July 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could envision grapes.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 73" tall.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, religious issues, or hip, personal, neck, ribcage, fingernail, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.