Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Yale's Treehole attraction, June 14, 1970, 4:46 p.m.
Flip and Yale's Treehole
July 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Yale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, chronic missing kidneys, or tongue, skin, hair, knee, chest, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.