Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dormant view of Flip and Yale's Treehole when it's inundated in darkness
Flip and Yale's Treehole
May 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, try something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.