Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of South America
Flip and Yale's Treehole
August 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (by "Negative Key" web site)
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Yale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so animated, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to describe safety torches.
- In 1962, this attraction was rethemed to add images from the "Flip and Yale's Treehole" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.