Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Flip and Yale's Treehole
April 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Yale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 33 years old to ride alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a sunburned attraction, riders are required to purchase special specticles.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Flip and Yale's Treehole, there is a birdball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.