Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Treehole attraction, September 28, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
Flip and Yale's Treehole
March 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members can't forget about this attraction half a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.