Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Handhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Flip and Yale's Handhouse
March 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Yale's Handhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could talk to your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tearful).
- Maximum height 59" (unless it's Flag Day).
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.