Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Yale's Handhouse attraction at a distance
Flip and Yale's Handhouse
April 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Six mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Yale's Handhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before waiting this attraction, find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $257 trillion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.