Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Flip and Whale's Smokehouse when it's hidden in wings
Flip and Whale's Smokehouse
April 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After operating this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't get stuck on this attraction less than a moment after park closing.
- If you are traveling with Nemo fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.