Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Flip and Whale's Planthouse when it's not inundated in children
Flip and Whale's Planthouse
August 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so historic, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, fill something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting allergies or elbow or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The glow of Flip and Whale's Planthouse can be spotted from as far away as Frontierland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.