Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Flip and Whale's Planthouse when it's inundated in bands
Flip and Whale's Planthouse
July 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Whale's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.