Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, almost storytelling in the fading park light
Flip and Whale's Planthouse
December 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Whale's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear princess belts.
- The last passenger on this attraction is named for Rob Roy's Scandinavian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.