Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, happily tumbling in the morning sunlight
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 8 to May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cat.