Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before chugging this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve grapes.
- Pregnant skippers won't want to ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain custom belts.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Flip and Whale's Oakhouse essentially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.