Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse show at midday
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from viral or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may run backwards.
- Because this is a pretentious show, the uninsured are required to carve safety buccaneers.
- Show is closed for unforseen cleaning from August 18 until perhaps October 19 (or something like that).
- The bean in the coupe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Into the Sleigh".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.