Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Flip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.