Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Wale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Wale's Treeshack
February 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to talk to your party.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's tedious queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.