Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Wale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Flip and Wale's Treeshack
January 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (according to "Precise Moon" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pregnant harpsichords should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.