Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flip and Wale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of America
Flip and Wale's Treeshack
May 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Wale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve pearls.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Dave Smith photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 3 until about September 16.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Schweitzer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.