Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Wale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Flip and Wale's Treeshack
November 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, overdone shoes, or inner ear, ankle, lycanthropic, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The letters in "Flip and Wale's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell " Lapdkslee'sfi Wahecntra."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.