Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A nearby view of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
June 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 25 through February 10.
- This attraction originally cost more than $87 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.