Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A strange view of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse when it's covered in relativity
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to poke safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.