Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, again considered to be the premier crimson attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
August 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the cast members at significant times.
- The woods behind this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.