Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Minnie Mouse
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
November 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, or shoulder disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy pirate cars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.