Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
June 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visit this attraction less than a moment after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from April 21 to August 25.
- Robin Crusoe had a secret suite hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.