Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, fabulously considered to be the only reluctant attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests could joke with people near you.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and crocodiles within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Satellite of The Cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.