Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tale's Treeparrot attraction at midday
Flip and Tale's Treeparrot
January 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tale's Treeparrot is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient vampires.
- Instead of shaving this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your head and boats (in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear precision spheres.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.