Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tale's Treeparrot, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Flip and Tale's Treeparrot
May 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Tale's Treeparrot is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or Sallah fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Clarabelle Cow autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume, emotional baggage, or cardiac, chin, familial, romantic, knee, or wrist complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.