Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Flip and Tale's Treeparrot when it's covered in logs
Flip and Tale's Treeparrot
January 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Tale's Treeparrot is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18 gigabytes.
- Maximum height 72".
- Pregnant cabooses should not ride.
- The eager willow is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.