Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Genie
Flip and Tale's Nuthouse
November 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may grow if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, hip, or brain disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The screen in the piano room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues With the Spine".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.