Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Flip and Tail's Treehole
July 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.