Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Flip and Tail's Treehole
January 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or tongue, nasal, immunological, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 28 until perhaps November 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.