Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Flip and Tail's Treecottage, a favorite adventure of Tom Sawyer
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
October 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing flutes).
- Adventure may be too boring for retirees.
- Contains antique images.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- In 1980, this adventure was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.