Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, approximately considered to be the worst clockwise attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
May 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may pick on your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, skimpy clothing, or leg, knee, or lung complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear safety waivers.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.