Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, dashingly considered to be the best octagonal attraction at Disney Land
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
March 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 27 through March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.