Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A legendary view of Flip and Tail's Treecottage when it's covered in fog
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
June 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Chernabog fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from May 21 to July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.