Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at first light
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
February 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four Mickeys
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Before a 2010 refurbishment, new art was added to the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.