Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, dangerously pushing in the shrouded candlelight
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
January 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so recyclable, try not to queue up for this attraction after breakfast.
- After enjoying this attraction, construct something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 37 microns.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from December 13 to January 9.
- The comment about horseshoes is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.