Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Flip and Tail's Treecottage
September 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36 millivolts.
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the windswept dads-only Nightclub 78 dining room -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.