Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, May 5, 1969, 2:56 p.m.
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
May 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to find this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction area.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.