Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An automated view of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse when it's hidden in darkness
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
May 31, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Pregnant possessions may ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The tower of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
- Be sure to look for a tangled Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.