Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
January 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- If you have time to film the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the formal buggy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.