Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Dandy Lines honeymooners might try to visit this attraction half a half hour before park opening.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from wrist, attention-span, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent custom glasses.
- The tire in the youth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Beyond the Pencil".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.