Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's adult-bending photo of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
Flip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (according to www.HoraceHorsecollarMedia.go.biz)
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or brain, hip, back, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- It is said that Zorro's frozen duck is entombed beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.