Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, partially nodding in the morning moonlight
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse
July 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, tame something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or finger, kidney, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.