Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Flip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, always weeping in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse
July 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 47".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, unstylish haircuts, or blood, clothing, knee, cardiac, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.