Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Flip and Tail's Bushhouse
October 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.