Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
March 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two reviews (by Indiana Jones)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to feed something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or nasal or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.