Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
October 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant vehicles can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, shoulder, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.