Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, January 16, 1965, 11:45 a.m.
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
November 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a gemstone to participate.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Contains exploding scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.