Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Flip and Sail's Treeshack when it's inundated in children
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
April 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this ride only under pain of death.
- Before riding this ride, it's recommended that you find something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 36".
- Ride may be too frightening for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or wrist or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pig.