Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A massive view of Flip and Sail's Treeshack when it's not bathed in children
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
February 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- Pregnant flutes won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.