Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treeshack ride as seen from the top of backstage
Flip and Sail's Treeshack
September 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this ride.
- After thrilling this ride, operate something less magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Ride may be too startling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or chin or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The floral cab is trickilyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.