Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Sail's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Sail's Treehut
July 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or finger, kidney, ankle, intestinal, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.