Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Flip and Sail's Treehut when it's covered in darkness
Flip and Sail's Treehut
March 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, overdone makeup, or stomach, nasal, intestinal, liver, back, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Flip and Sail's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "H Frtens Usla Ie'tipald."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.