Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A proud view of Flip and Sail's Treehut when it's inundated in children
Flip and Sail's Treehut
November 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six and three quarters churros
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.