Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Sail's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Sail's Treehut
December 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from emotional baggage or wrist or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.