Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treehut attraction, internally considered to be the only archeological attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Sail's Treehut
July 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Ariel was once reported Googling this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secret scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.