Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treehut train at first light
Flip and Sail's Treehut
April 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by rainbows, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and adorable).
- Train may be too boring for tweens.
- This train closes at dawn.
- One of the enemies was textured to move like Darkwing Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.