Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treehut attraction, July 5, 1995, 10:58 a.m.
Flip and Sail's Treehut
October 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (according to disgruntled parent Mara)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider loading this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.