Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treehole attraction, wantonly pillaging in the evening candlelight
Flip and Sail's Treehole
December 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1970 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for an unforgettable Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.