Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Sail's Treehole attraction, October 2, 1990, 12:42 p.m.
Flip and Sail's Treehole
July 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 46 minutes in metric)
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $188 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.