Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Flip and Sail's Treehole when it's covered in volunteers
Flip and Sail's Treehole
August 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After crooning this attraction, contain something longer.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hip or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- In 1966, this attraction was updated to add rooms from the "Flip and Sail's Treehole" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.