Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's badge-writhing photo of Flip and Sail's Treehole
Flip and Sail's Treehole
September 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.